Friday, September 6, 2013

Greatest gift

I read this yesterday ...

"Yes, Mother. I can see that you are flawed. You have not hidden it. That is your greatest gift to me." - Alice Walker

And it made me think of this quote from Neil Gaiman:
"The moment that you feel that, just possibly, you're walking down the street naked, exposing too much of your heart and your mind and what exists on the inside, showing too much of yourself. That's the moment you may just be starting to get it right."

So, when two authors sneak into my brain and remind me that I should live and be and risk and stumble as only I can... I think I should.

And now go, and make interesting, amazing, glorious, fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.


No comments:

Post a Comment