Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs





“Steve Jobs changed my life totally and utterly (and obviously, I’m not the only one). From the moment he introduced Macintosh with mesmerizing flair, I was hooked by his charisma. I knew that his invention would change everything. Even though I’ve met him only a few times, I felt a deep personal connection to him and his work that transcends the rational. When I heard the news today, I felt physically ill and terribly sad for his wife and children. I will always be grateful to him and the teams he led that brought us the Mac, the iPod, the iPad, Pixar, iTunes...
 … Quite simply he is my hero.” 
~ Tom Rielly

My thoughts exactly... For some reason, I felt a deep personal connection to him and his work that transcends the rational.

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad, he was so young with so much more to do. He introduced me to technology. My first blue IMAX. :)

    ReplyDelete