Tuesday, January 17, 2017

We The People


Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream" speech, as seen by Lincoln.
(via shorty.com)


Yesterday was Martin Luther King Day. Every year the remembrance of MLK Jr as a day of service grows for me. This year felt exceptionally poignant.

My favorite King quotes for a post 2016 America:

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." 

"The time is always right to do what is right."


This MLK day has got me thinking... Have you seen Shepard Fairey's inauguration protest posters?

Check out the Kickstarter to get involved and support We The People. We decided to get started a little early:

We The People
Are Greater Than Fear














Happy Martin Luther King day! 
I hope your day was inspiring.







No comments:

Post a Comment