Sunday, November 29, 2009

worry


On Tuesday President Barack Obama will announce his plan for the war in Afghanistan... and I am worried.

I am worried for those who serve in the US Military.
I am worried for the people of Afghanistan.
I am worried for the people of Pakistan.
I am worried about children.
I am worried about peace.

It's a lot to be worried about.

I know that worry is futile. It has no place in the present moment and serves no good.
So I have decided today to let go of worry. I release you.

I am going to do what I can do:

I can vote.
I can support the Acumen Fund.

And most importantly...

I can be peace - every day.
I can bring peace to my world. I can live peace.
I can not push against.
I can make sure that I am not at war with anything or anyone.

I can vow to...
Bring peace today.
Be peace today.

1 comment:

  1. OH, I AM WORRIED TOO, I will let it go today and will hope for the best tomorrow.----m

    ReplyDelete