Monday, July 25, 2011

no stress, no rules journal

I just ordered this cool journal created by Meredith and Sofie Jacobs. This mother-daughter duo have been sharing a journal since Sofie was nine years old. They created this fun journal to help other moms and daughters get to know each other in a whole new way. 


Advice and thoughtful writing prompts pave the way to discussing everything from friends and school to crushes and growing up. It also includes pages for drawing pictures, making lists and plenty of free space for writing about whatever comes to mind. 


The 144 page journal has prompting pages such as "twenty things about me", "what I was like when I was a daughter your age", & "what I'd be like if I were a mom".


With perspectives and collaborations from both generations, this one-of-a-kind journal is sure to become a keepsake for any mother-daughter pair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment