"The Element is where natural aptitude meets personal passion."
- Sir Ken Robinson
The bestselling author of gives readers an inspirational and practical guide to self-improvement, happiness, creativity, and personal transformation.
It is a wonderful, inspiring, thought provoking book. The whole family should read it together and do the exercises together. Amazing!
Having had two children go through the PYP Exhibition Programme, I am wishing that this book had come out sooner. I highly recommend it for all PYP exhibition teachers to read.
Some big questions from the book to consider:
- What have been the most important influences and turning points in your life?
- Which aspects of your life engage you most?
- Which ones engage you least?
- Do you know what your Element is?
- Do you know what direction you want to move in?
- What would you like to do that you haven't tried yet?
- Why haven't you?
"Finding your Element is about discovering what lies within you and, in doing so, transforming what lies before you."
-Sir Ken Robinson
The poet Anaïs Nin once said, "I don't see the world as it is: I see it as I am."