Monday, July 6, 2009

Intention


Recently, I met Dr. Gary Schwartz, Professor of Psychology, Surgery, Medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry at the University of Arizona. He had mentioned a book called The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart.  On my Amazon account under "selected for you" was the book title The Intention Experiment.    Hmmmm. Today, I turned on XM Radio and heard Lynne McTaggart describing her work with 'intention'. Well, I don't need to be hit over the head, so I've begun looking into The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart!

What's your intention behind the decisions you make? Get clear about why you do what you do.

My intention is to promote the greater good and to inspire others to do so as well.
Something tells me I need to be clear about that.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I bought it, 1click@amazon--m

    ReplyDelete