Saturday, May 7, 2011

What's wrong with our world? And what can we do to make it better?

Last night I finally went to see the documentary I AM by Tom Shadyac.
After watching the film we got to meet Tom Shadyac and enjoy a fantastic Q&A session.

Watching I AM is ultimately, for many, a transformative experience, yet Shadyac is reluctant to give specific steps for viewers who have been energized by the film.  “What can I do?” “I get asked that a lot,” he says.  “But the solution begins with a deeper transformation that must occur in each of us.  I AM isn’t as much about what you can do, as who you can be.  And from that transformation of being, action will naturally follow.”
I strongly recommend that you go see this movie!
Here's what I did last night...
We are one, after all, you and I.
I left a Samaritan Experiment envelope at the Flicks.


"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. 
If you want to be happy, practice compassion"
- HH the 14th Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment