Monday, February 2, 2009

Gratitude for Sanctuary

Statements of gratitude from those at the Interfaith Sanctuary in Boise, Idaho:

"To the supporters and volunteers. I am so thankful for your efforts and concern you have for your fellow man. I am thankful for a warm bed in a cold world." -Stephan H.

"Thank you for keeping the sanctuary open or I wouldn't have a place to go." 

"This shelter has been a great service to me."

"I am so grateful to the hospitality and kindness of the staff and this shelter. I was really nervous about being at a shelter but the staff made me feel at home. God Bless and Thanks." -Pam K.

"I am grateful that the sanctuary exists. It provides a safe place to lay my head. Thanks for your support." -Carey S.

"I lost my place to live and if it wasn't for the sanctuary, I would be sleeping in the cold." -Sara S.

To see more, visit the Interfaith Sanctuary web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment